Be a part of The Largest Gathering on Paper & Allied Industry @ PAPEREX 2019
Indian Paper Industry is poised to grow and touch 25 million in 2019-20 from 20.37 million tons in 2017-18.
India’s share in the demand for paper across the globe is growing, as the domestic demand is increasing at a steady pace, growing manufacturing sector, requirement of better quality packaging of FMCG products marketed through organized retail and the demand for the upstream market of paper products, such as tissue paper, filter paper, tea bags, light weight online coated paper and medical grade coated paper are expected to drive the paper & paper products market in India in coming years.
Under this scenario & to serve the pulp & paper industry, Paperex series of exhibitions has proved to be the ultimate gateway
Keeping in mind the growth of pulp & paper industry there is an urgent need for a Unified Business Platform which can help prominent International and local exhibitors to connect with each other. It is in this scenario that Paperex has become the ideal business platform to meet face to face with targeted quality visitors interested in the latest products, equipment, paper manufacture machinery, pulp, paper, cardboard, tissue, chemicals, printing and packaging technologies.
ABOUT PAPEREX 2019
PAPEREX is the series of International exhibitions on the Pulp and Paper Industry and is held biennially in New Delhi, India. It is the only comprehensive forum serving the paper industry & has established itself as “Business Festival of the Paper Industry” for joint ventures, investments and technology transfer promoting overall growth of Paper industry.
Paperex 2019, the 14th edition of World’s Largest Paper Show is scheduled during 3-6 December 2019 @ Pragati Maidan, New Delhi India. Pragati Maidan enjoys the position of being the best event hosting venue in India. The event has always received an overwhelming response from the world over & it is ready to repeat the success story this year also with expected presence of 700 + exhibitors from 35 countries.
It is the ideal gateway and perfect platform for everyone in the Paper Technology business, to meet and explore opportunities to source information, discuss and negotiate business with the manufacturers of Paper and allied products, Tissue, Raw material and Machinery for the manufacture of paper and board, Mills owners, Converting, Paper Machinery, Corrugated production line suppliers and professionals and view their products on display, first hand at the exhibition.
Join us at this years' exhibition and benefit from the following:
- Network with over 700 + leading Exhibitors from 35+ countries
- Trade visitors from 75 + countries
- Support from major trade associations of paper and allied industries and World Paper Forum
- International Group Participation from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, etc
- I-50: - Special Invitation program to all Leading Paper Manufacturers & Traders of 50 countries
- Various New Launches by exhibitors
- Handmade Paper Pavilion
- Concurrent Conference and International Business Networking Program
- A high level Technical Concurrent Conference by “Indian Agro & Recycled Paper Mills Association”
PAPEREX – AN ENHANCED BUSINESS PLATFORM
Paperex has always received an overwhelming response from global paper industry and is well attended by large gathering of paper traders, printers, publishers, converter & paper packaging companies to explore the vast variety of papers at the show.
To serve all verticals of paper industry in a better way, The World’s Largest Paper Show is enhancing the platform with three collocated events to cater the entire gamut of paper & all allied industries at one business platform.
- WORLD OF PAPER a concurrent show for Paper, Printing, Packaging & Publishing industries
- CORRUGEX, a concurrent show on Corrugated Box Machinery, Technology & allied Industries
- TISSUEEX, a concurrent show highlighting the participation of Tissue, Products, Machinery & Technology
Block your dates for this Business Festival of the Paper Industry scheduled from 3-6 December 2019 in New Delhi.
For more information on the exhibition, please log on to http://india.paperex-expo.com